- Only for VAG up to 2003 (without CAN)
- Only for 12 volt systems
U280 is small Light and robust. Simply to use and operate for the reading and erasing of trouble code in vehicles. Suitable for all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda from 1996 until 2003. For a tool from 2004 please see the U281 code reader.
U280 is specially designed for car owners and DIY. With the U280, you can quickly identify the DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) stored in the ECU. The fault can be identified, fixed and the DTC can then be erased which in turn will extinguish the check engine light.
- Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide from 1990 or newer models.
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine.
- Turns off check engine light.
- Highly reliable and accurate.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display. Easy to use.
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer.
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
- Performs continuous DTC scan.
- Specially designed for DIYers and car-owners.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable.
- Users manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions.
- One-year warranty.
- 55cm*15cm*3cm. Extension Cable length = 80 cm
- Specification: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket- Voltage: DC 10V~12V
- Temperature: -10 ~ 40
- Display: 2 line LCD
2 - 9 Units: $21.74
10 - 24 Units: $20.66
25 - 49 Units: $19.89
50 - 99 Units: $17.38
100 - 249 Units: $16.01
250 - 499 Units: $15.00
500 - 999 Units: $13.70
1000+ Units: $46.04