Autel Maxidas DS808
Autel Maxidas DS808
Autel Maxidas DS808 does not include connectors for older cars made before 2001
For the Autel Maxidas DS808K tablet including the connectors:
Click here: /prod/244/autel-maxisys-ds808k-new-2017-product
* Professional diagnostic tablet for OBD1 & OBD2 car diagnostic systems
* Register online with the manufacturer and download unlimited free software for 12 months
Autel Maxidas DS808 Features:
* Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle manufacturers
* Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
* Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
* Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
* Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
*Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
*Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
*One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and *vehicle records well organized
*Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
The Diagnostics application can access the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, antilock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS) and much more.
Autel Maxidas DS808 Vehicle List:
1. European vehicle list: AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE. 2. USA vehicle list: GM, CHRYSLER, FORD. 3. Asia vehicle list: SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
Autel Maxdidas DS808 Update:
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates: If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When updating has been completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
Maxidas DS808 Specification:
Operating System Android™ 4.4.4
Processor Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input/Output Input: N/A • Output: buzzer
Power and Battery 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp. -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
Storage Temp. -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Operating Humidity 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D) 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight 788 g (2.42 lb.)
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Sprinter
2 - 9 Units: $1,184.00
10 - 24 Units: $0.00
25 - 49 Units: $0.00
50 - 99 Units: $0.00
100 - 249 Units: $0.00
250 - 499 Units: $0.00
500 - 999 Units: $0.00
1000+ Units: $1,337.22