Autel G Box 2
Autel G-Box 2
FOR USE WITH AUTEL IM508 AND IM608 PRODUCTS
The G-BOX2 works in fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost.
The use of the G-BOX2 saves time spent and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to Autel diagnostic tablet
2). Connect the G-BOX2 to Engine ECU
3). Connect to the DC port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
1. Conection Steps:
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to vehicle's OBDII
2). Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS. Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable.
3). When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-Line cable
4). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet.
2. Desktop operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use this method for all Mercedes-Benz vehicle EISs supported by Autel diagnostic tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1). Connect the G-BOX2 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 cable
2). Connect to the DC Port of G-BOX2 using a power adapter (DC 12V)
3). COnnect the G-BOX2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
3. Reading engine password operation on bench
Use this method for Bosch ECUs supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key Programming Functions
1pc x Autel G-BOX2
1pc x DB15 Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
2pcs x Fuse (5A)
2pcs x Clamp Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
DC Port - Provides +12V DC power supply.
2. CAN-H Port - Universal CAN bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin6
3. K1 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin1
4. Status Indicator - Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports - Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port - Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector - Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector - Connects to the main cable of Autel diagnostic tablet
9. CAN-L Port - Universal CAN Bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin14
10. K7 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin7
11. GND Port - Universal power input/ output port
12. DB15 Port - Used with dedicated DB15 cable for reading and writing multiple types of ECUs
2 - 9 Units: $208.37
10 - 24 Units: $0.00
25 - 49 Units: $0.00
50 - 99 Units: $0.00
100 - 249 Units: $0.00
250 - 499 Units: $0.00
500 - 999 Units: $0.00
1000+ Units: $246.96