PLEASE NOTE: This is a car code reader only for cars with the OBD2 diagnostic system
Most petrol cars in Europe made from year 2001 are OBD2, Diesel vehicles made from year 2004 and also light commercial vehicles and 4x4 vehicles made from year 2007, are OBD2
Cars made in the USA are OBD from 1996 year onwards are OBD2
Contact us first if you're not sure if this is suitable for your vehicle. email@example.com
Specific System Diagnostics:
- CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
Practical OBDII functions:
- LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
- •Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
- •Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- •Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- •Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- •O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
- •On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- •Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
- Useful AutoVIN Technology：To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with the AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
- Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
- Inspection Report：After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
- LAUNCH CRP123X is an enhanced OBD2 scan tool plus system diagnostic tool. It can diagnose emission-related problems and can also can retrieve transmission, ABS and SRS codes, providing users with an easy solution to the complex issues. As an upgraded version of CRP123 (Vii+), the CRP123X is added with the features of AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and inspection report upload recording, as well as is enhanced with higher configurations, for faster and easier diagnostics. You’re able to take on more jobs with the CRP123X scan tool along with its comprehensive OEM-specific coverage for American, Asian, and European makes.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
- Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, JP ISUZU
- Audi, BMW, Smart, VW, Benz, Volvo, Opel, LandRover, SAAB, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda, Porsche, Sprinter, Jaguar, Fiat
- USA Ford,GM,Chrysler
- LCD: 5" touch screen, 720P
- OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
- DC Input Voltage: 5V
- Battery: Lithium Battery
Please call for full details on compatible vehicles
2 - 9 Units: $232.62
10 - 24 Units: $0.00
25 - 49 Units: $0.00
50 - 99 Units: $0.00
100 - 249 Units: $0.00
250 - 499 Units: $0.00
500 - 999 Units: $0.00
1000+ Units: $232.62